Located in Saint Louis de Kent, Kouchibouguac Resort is in a rural area and near the beach. Bonar Law Common is a notable landmark, and the area’s natural beauty can be seen at Kouchibouguac National Park and Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre. Take in the nearby slopes with ski equipment rentals, a ski area, and skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as ice skating.
- Kouchibouguac National Park – 6 min walk
- Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre- 19 min walk
- Parish of St. Louis of the French – 4 min drive
- Saint Louis de Gonzague Church – 15 min drive
- Bonar Law Common – 17 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
Have fun, stay safe and enjoy the Kouchibouguac Experience.